- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Two-component epoxy concrete paint
Epoksil is a 2K dispersion paint based on epoxy and polyamine resins. It is used primarily for decorative protection of:
- more exposed floor surfaces bound by cement,
- heavily exposed interior wall surfaces (schools, workshops, laboratories in feedinstuffs industry and similar)
- wall and ceiling surfaces in tunnels, underpasses and other underground facilities,
- intercepting containers and pools under tanks containing fuel and other oils as well as in storage of other aggressive liquids.
- Very high CO2 diffusion resistance;
- It is distinguished by high resistance to chemical and mechanical wear and tear
250 - 350 g/m2 in two applications
Set:4.5 kg component A + 1.5 kg component B
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
Prikaz odtenkov je informativne narave in lahko odstopa od dejanske vrednosti.