- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
JUB sustainable development
We genuinely care for present and future generations. Decades ago, the Company's management adopted the principles of developing an environment-friendly and a consumer-friendly company as a concept of business development aimed at initiating change for fellow human beings and for the society. Today, we continue to build the principles of sustainable development in four directions:
1. Responsibility to the society and its employees We are responsible to the society and to our employees. Users are our inspiration. We create a colourful, warm, healthy, safe and energy efficient living space for you. Our commitment is evidenced by numerous certificates and awards, both for individual products as well as for the company as a whole. We do not take natural resources for granted. We care about the preservation of our water resources and we protect and share with the community everything that nature gives us.
2. Energy efficient products and solutions Our products and solutions are energy efficient, they represent a reduced impact for the environment and for you, and at the same time contribute to efficient use of energy in your home. We reduce the carbon footprint of your home and consequently preserve nature for our descendants.
3. Protection of the environment We care about the environment. "Zero waste" is our guiding principle. We work with local suppliers and strive to be self-sufficient in energy in our production processes.
4. Circular economy When using raw materials, we follow the circular economy principles, which is also our guiding principle for the future. We use recycled plastic buckets for certain products in our offer. We have also introduced a part of the packaging that is made entirely of plastic, which simplifies further processing.