- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
JUBIZOL EPS F Strong - S0
Fasadni EPS premium z visoko vodoodbojnostjo
EPS-EN 13163 T1-L2-W2-S2-P4-CS(10)100-TR150-BS150-DS(N)2-DS(70,-)1-WL(T)2
EPS STRONG boards expanded in moulds have extremely low water absorption due to a closed structure of expanded balls and perform the function of mechanical protection of hydro- and thermal insulation of the building. Thus it is especially suitable for fabrication of facade plinths or for insulation of subterranean building parts. It is used for thermal insulation of thin-coat contact facades and JUBIZOL facade systems for fabrication of plinths. Optimum and economical thermal protection of exterior walls above and below the terrain.
- Closed cell structure-does not absorb water;
- Excellent thermal insulator;
- Stable and durable;
- Has good mechanical characteristics while having low weight;
The benefits of installing
- Excellent adherence to adhesives;
- Dimensionally stable;
- Easy to install;
- Does not sting or crumble.
- Width / length: 50 / 100 cm
- Board thickness: 2 to 30 cm
- Density: 15 kg/m3
- λ thermal conductivity coefficient: 0.037 W/mK
- Fire protection class (EN 13501-1): E , in JUBIZOL system B-s1,d0
- Water absorption < 2%
- Tensile strength perpendicular to the surface: 150 kPa.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.