- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Water repellent transparent silicone coat
TOP CHOICE for additionally improved water repellence on all porous mineral substrates, decorative render finishes, façade paints, facade bricks, concrete surfaces and natural stone.
- Good penetration
- Increased water repellence
- It protects the surface against desalting and chemical corrosion;
- Protects against the development of algae and mould;
- Increases resistance to freezing.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Superior long-term protection
- Preserves an aesthetic appearance of the protected surface
- Optional mechanical application by spraying.
0,1 - 1,0 l/m2 (depending on absorption of the surface)
Tin 1l, 5l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.