- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
Thick-coat transparent wood stain
TOP CHOICE for joinery, fences, toys and playground equipment, beehives, wooden roof constructions, eaves and other panelling and garden furniture.
- Durable UV protection against weather loads.
- It emphasizes the natural appearance of wood and gives it a silky shine.
- Optional tinting.
- Quick drying.
- Environment- and user-friendly paint.
- Certified suitability of the coat for protection of toys and food contact.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- It enables many colour combinations with other elements in the room.
- Possibility of working indoors because it has no unpleasant odour.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- After use, tools are cleaned with water.
- 100 – 125 ml/m2 in two coats
- Pot 0.65 l, 2,25 l
- Dry to touch: 2 hours
- Further treatment: 4 - 6 hours
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
JUBIN Lasur - TECHNICAL SHEET(pdf , 207.01 KB)
JUBIN Lasur - SAFETY DATA SHEET(pdf , 223.94 KB)
JUBIN Lasur - CERTIFICATE OF QUALITY(pdf , 148.38 KB)
- Transparent (1), white (1001), pine (2), teak (3), nut brown (4), ebony (5), pear (6), mahogany (7), rosewood (9), oak (93);
- The JUB JUBIN colour chart;
- In the case of restoration painting, select slightly lighter shades so that the final appearance is not too dark.