- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Mineral wool lamellas
Lamellas for thermal insulation
Mineral wool facade lamellas are used for thermal insulation of exterior walls in the system of thin-coat contact facade; Due to the perpendicular orientation of their fibres, lamellas have high tensile strength, so they do not need to be anchored basically.
- High tensile strength and thermal insulation;
- Fire protection of the building;
- Excellent water vapour permeability;
- Due to its good bending characteristics, it is suitable for insulation of facades with roundings, turrets and similar.
- Easy implementation without anchoring;
- It is suitable for new constructions and renovations (the required levelness of the surface is +/- 1 cm per 4 m);
- Certified at the authorised institute for the field of construction insulation FIW Munchen;
- Certified on the base of ETAG 0004.
- Dimensions of lamellas: 1200 x 200 mm
- Thickness of lamellas: 40 to 260 mm
- λ thermal conductivity coefficient: 0.040 W/mK
- μ coefficient of diffusion resistance to water vapour: 1,2 –1,4
- Fire protection class (EN 13501-1): A1
- Tensile strength perpendicular to the surface: 80 kPa
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.