- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
DECOR Desert - the appearance of the desert sand
Nature, sophistically captured in the DECOR techniques, conjures up a noble and unique appearance of a home. By play, imagination and the choice of the right tool and shades, top-quality works of art which are created with DECOR products give the home a unique mark. Attractive and modern look. Expression of individuality/creativity. A wide selection of exclusive shades.
The DECOR Desert product is tinted according to the JUB DECOR Desert color chart in as many as 60 different shades.
Vsi barvni odtenki so zgolj informativne narave in lahko odstopajo od dejanskega stanja. Pri premazih z metalik izgledom na odtenek vpliva vrsta aplikativnega orodja, dekorativna tehnika in kot opazovanja. Svetujemo, da izgled odtenka predhodno preverite z izbrano tehniko in orodjem na manjši površini.
Preparation and application process
- The substrate should be solid, dry and clean, without any badly-adhered particles, dust, oil stains and other dirt.
- Before the first painting, apply two coats of JUPOL Gold paint in the appropriate colour shade on the substrate using a roller or spray it. The final film of the undercoated substrate should be as smooth as possible.
Before the first painting, apply two coats of JUPOL Gold paint in the appropriate shade on the surface using a roller or spray it. The final film of the undercoated surface should be as smooth as possible.
Approximately 4 - 6 hours after priming, you can start applying DECOR Desert in the selected shade. Apply the paint with a brush, directly on the prepared surface and make sure that the surface is completely covered. To achieve the final look, use a wide decorative brush to smooth the surface and form the structure a few minutes after application.
The shape of the structure can be made in two ways:
• Line structuring - smoothing with a wide decorative brush in one direction.
• Circular structuring - smoothing with a wide decorative brush in circular strokes.
Smoothing of the structure
Once the desired look is achieved, smooth the structured surface again, but very lightly, using a wide decorative brush to avoid traces of the brush.
Repeat the application for a more emphasised structure.
Tools and material
- A roller
- A wide decorative brush
- JUPOL Gold
- DECOR Desert