- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Elastic watertight compound
HYDROSOL Elastic is a dry, industrially prepared mortar made on the basis of cement. It is used for elastic, watertight protection in bathrooms, on balconies, terraces and in pools prior to installing ceramic linings, for preparation of elastic, watertight protection of exterior and interior, concrete and cement surfaces and also to protect subterranean parts of buildings against intrusion of soil damp and water.
- Obtained declaration of conformity for use in contact with drinking water;
- Complies with the requirements for buildings for acquisition of drinking water;
- Elastic, with long-lasting watertight protection;
- Excellent adhesion to the surface;
- It prevents concrete degradation;
- Protection against the positive and the negative water pressure;
- Easy and simple application to ceramic linings;
- The possibility of painting and other decorative linings;
- Effectively protects parts of buildings against intrusion of soil damp;
- For demanding surfaces.
Aprx. 1,5 kg/m2 for a millimetre thick coat
Bag 18 kg
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.