- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
JUBIZOL EPS F - W3
White EPS with notches)
JUBIZOL EPS is used for new constructions where thicknesses of over 20 cm are used as well as in renovation of all types of walls.
- Excellent thermal insulator
- Resistant against damp
- Resistant and durable
- Water vapour permeable
- Does not sting or crumble
- Has good mechanical characteristics while having low weight
- Health- and environment-friendly
The benefits of installing
- Excellent adherence to adhesives
- Dimensionally stable
- Easy to install.
- Width / length: 50 / 100 cm
- Board thickness: 20 to 30 cm
- Density: 15 kg/m3
- λ thermal conductivity coefficient: 0.039 W/mK
- μ coefficient of diffusion resistance to water vapour: 20 - 40
- Fire protection class (EN 13501-1): E , in JUBIZOL system B-s1,d0
- Water absorption < 2%
- Tensile strength perpendicular to the surface: 150 kPa.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.