- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
DECOR Wood - the appearance of a wooden surface
Nature, sophistically captured in the DECOR techniques, conjures up a noble and unique appearance of a home. By play, imagination and choice of the right tool and shades, top-quality works of art which are created with DECOR products give the home a unique mark. Attractive and modern look. Expression of individuality/creativity. A wide selection of exclusive shades.
Preparation and application process
- The surface should be dry, solid and without any oil stains and similar impurities.
Simulate on the surface the relief structure of wood (annual rings) with horizontal strokes using a small piece of EPS, and, additionally, form gnarls in a circle using a smaller brush.
2. After 30 minutes, smooth the surface with a smoothing trowel and determine the lines of wooden linings using a ruler and a notch tool.
3. After 24 hours, apply two coats of JUBIN Lasur in the desired shade using a brush.
4. Spray two coats of JUBOSIL Hydrophob to the exterior surfaces applying the "wet-on-wet" technique.
Tools and material
- A stainless rounded smoothing trowel and a stainless trowel
- A brush
- A sponge
- A levelling moulding
- A notch tool
- JUBOGLET Nivelin D
- JUBIN Lasur
- JUBOSIL Hydrophob (eksterier)