- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Tinting agent for interior and exterior dispersion coats
TOP CHOICE for interior tinting and, to a limited extent, also tinting of façade paints, topcoats for wood and metal, and water-based wood sealant
- Specific shades suitable for exteriors.
- It enables achievement of more intense shades.
- Possibility of intermixing.
- High durability of shades.
- Water based.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Possibility of quick shade selection and preparation at the implementation place.
- Easy and quick tinting.
When tinting white paint, add a maximum of 2 containers holding 100 ml to 10 litres of paint.
Tube 100 ml.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
DIPI concentrate can be easily mixed in a variety of shades!
Example of mixing DIPI koncentrat with JUPOL Gold or Acrylcolor:
Example of mixing DIPI koncentrat with products for wood and metal:
|Not recommended when using the external program. The maximum amount of DIPI koncentrat on specific products is 10% vol. Before using refer to the Technical Data Sheet. Shades are for information purposes only.|