- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
TOP CHOICE for all types of mineral facade surfaces.
- It increases water-repellence;
- It preserves water vapour permeability of the surface
- An adhesive bond between the surface and the coat;
- It equalises absorption of the surface and consolidates it;
- It binds dusty particles onto the surface.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Excellent final appearance of colour film
- It ensures optimum paint consumption.
90 - 100 ml/m2 (this information refers to undiluted primer and normally absorbing finecoarse surfaces)
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.