- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
DECOR Jeans - the appearance of jeans
The JEANS technique allows us to achieve the appearance of a structure of modern jeans which is nowadays very popular with all generations. Jeans has become the symbol of a modern way of life; therefore, decide on it also on a wall surface which will add a modern mark to the room.
Preparation and manufacturing
Preparation of surface
- Applying an undercoat: the surface should be dry, solid, without any oil stains and similar impurities. Ensure colour equality of the surface and apply an undercoat, if necessary, to achieve a uniform colour tone of the surface. Use white paint.
- Smoothing the surface: with Jubolin filler (Jubolin, P25 or P50) using a stainless smoothing trowel.
- Sanding the surface: removing dust particles by hoovering or a fine brush.
- Impregnation: with Akril emulsion (1:1).
Application of the relief mixture 1
With a wide brush. Prepare the mixture of REVITALprimer : JUBOSILcolor silicate white = 1 : 1. Apply the mixture with a wide brush in the direction of the PERPENDICULAR. The coat must be fixed for 24 hours.
Application of the relief mixture 2
With a wide brush. Prepare the mixture of REVITALprimer : JUBOSILcolor silicate white = 1 : 1. Apply the mixture with a wide brush in the HORIZONTAL direction. The coat must be fixed for 24 hours. Thus we obtain the pattern of perpendicular lines.
The Jubosil Antik pattern
Which is diluted up to 10 % with water in the selected shade for the first coat. Apply it with a wide brush in the direction of the PERPENDICULAR and then in the HORIZONTAL direction.
Tools and material
- Stainless smoothing trowel
- Stainless trowel
- Wide brush
- Jubosil Antik
- JUPOL Silikat
- Jubosil GF
- Jubolin filler (P25, P50)
- JUBOSILcolor silicate