- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
JUBIZOL EPS F - W0
White EPS without rabbet
JUBIZOL EPS is used for new constructions as well as in renovation of all types of walls. It is optimum and economical thermal protection of exterior walls.
- Excellent thermal insulator
- Resistant against damp
- Resistant and durable
- Water vapour permeable
- Does not sting or crumble
- Has good mechanical characteristics while having low weight
- Health- and environment-friendly
The benefits of installing
- Excellent adherence to adhesives
- Dimensionally stable
- Easy to install.
- Width / length: 50 / 100 cm
- Board thickness: 1 to 30 cm
- Density: 15 kg/m3
- λ thermal conductivity coefficient: 0.039 W/mK
- μ coefficient of diffusion resistance to water vapour: 20 - 40
- Fire protection class (EN 13501-1): E , in JUBIZOL system B-s1,d0
- Water absorption < 2%
- Tensile strength perpendicular to the surface: 150 kPa.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.