- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
Thermal insulating interior levelling compound
Do you know that uncomfortable feeling of cold when you lean against the wall? At JUB, we have developed a Thermo system that provides a feeling of warmth while also providing energy savings. The paint and the levelling compound contain special hollow fillers which reduce thermal conductivity. Such fillers have higher insulation properties, while also reducing the weight of the coat.
TOP SELECTION for levelling surfaces which we want to additionally insulate and reduce the effect of thermal bridges and the occurrence of mould.
- It decreases the possibility of water vapour condensation;
- Hollow fillers in the levelling compound give a warmer and more pleasant feeling on the wall surface;
- Possibility of mechanical application;
- High water vapour permeability (walls breathe)
- It reduces the effects of thermal bridges
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- It provides a feeling of warmth
- As part of JUPOL Thermo system, it provides heating savings of up to 2 EUR/m2 of façade area per year
- Easy to use
- Ready to apply
- Easy to sand
1 kg/m2 for 1 mm coat application
Container 5 l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.